Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Convention Time


As of tomorrow I will be headed to Fort Worth for the NAEA convention! I am so excited. I have only attended one other national convention, back when I was a student in 1998 in Chicago. I was so overwhelmed by all the offerings, but underwhelmed by some of the speakers that I did attend. After the end of the first day, I pretty much just said "forget it" and went to museums for most of the rest of the time. I will say that I LOVE the (new?) convention app. It is really helping me figure out who is speaking and topics and organizing everything. So, really my question to you is, do you know anyone who is presenting who is a "can't miss" speaker? Or, are any of you presenting who are fabulous speakers or just want to make sure that you are not speaking to an empty room :)? I am happy to be your supportive bloggy friend. This is all last minute, I realize, but that is just how things are going for me right now. Off to finish my sub plans!! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could be there this year! Our bloggy friend Mr. E is presenting I think three workshops, so I'd definitely look for him if I were there! Tell him I said hello and send happy hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, I was bored. Then I started searching on google and found you. I enjoyed reading you. similarly, if you want to install the geyser in your house, you can get our Furnace Repair Services In Fort Worth TX and enjoy using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You select the best topic for writing. I learn more through this post. If you want to getting washing and cleaning work then power washing services Boston is the best option for you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...