Thursday, March 14, 2013

Google Reader! WAAAAHHH!

Apparently, I am a day late on the news, but I just read when I checked google reader that it will be shutting down as of July 1st! HOW are you planning to keep up with blog reading without Google Reader? I have so many blogs that I follow that even changing to a new feed reader would take many hours of work. Anyone have any good ideas?

Obviously, this photo doesn't have anything to do with the post, but every post needs a photo. Meet: Kal-El/Superdog

4 comments:

  1. I am now reading your blog on my new blog reader:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/
    which nicely brought over the blogs from google reader with no pain involved:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, just sign up for Blog lovin'...everyone is migrating their Google reader blogs with a simple click.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll 3rd bloglovin

    It's easier than it seems to switch over, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just knew this news the first time from you. Thank you so much for the information. This will have a tremendous impact to the virtual society then noting that almost all internet users are using Google engine in their search. This will also have a great impact to my online business.

    My Webblog: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...