Friday, March 8, 2013

National Art Educators Convention-Texas Style



I am having a fabulous time at the NAEA convention. I am already planning how I am going to make it to San Diego!

Highlights- so far this convention has really exceeded my expectations. I haven't felt like things were overly crowded. ( I hope that doesn't mean that the attendance is poor.) I have enjoyed most of the sessions that I have attended. I met Mr E and ran into a classmate from college, who I haven't seen in 14 years. It is such a small world!

I have absolutely adored that so much of the conference has has a Texas flavor to it. We don't have it here often-it should be Texas-style!


 Ceiling in the Fort Worth Convention Center
 Me, being a dork
 Yarn bombing at the Task Party!
 More task party participants
Just a bit of the Texas flavor

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie

    Hope you do make it to NAEA in SD 2014! I live and work here and really look forward to meeting other art ed bloggers. Love your seasonal Mona door.

    Rina at www.k6art.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...